Dr. Hauschka Christmas Edition Sage Purifying Bath Essence 100ml
Breathe in herbs: Dr. Hauschka Sage Purifying Bath Essence in a festive Limited Edition.
Our Sage Purifying Bath Essence knows just what your body needs: It provides long-lasting warmth when you’re feeling cold and welcome freshness after sweating from exercise, hot weather or the menopause
You can use Dr. Hauschka Sage Purifying Bath Essence in a variety of ways: Add it to the tub for a full-body soak, use it for a hand or foot bath, add to water when washing your face, or apply to blemished skin on the face as a warm compress.
- Regulating effect warms and freshens at the same time
- With regular use, reduces calluses and cornifications and leaves the skin soft and smooth again
- Suitable for cleansing impure skin
- As a full bath: regulates excessive sweat formation (e.g. night sweat)
- As a hand and foot bath: regulates sweaty hands/feet, warms cold hands/feet
- Those who tend to be cold and would like to warm up
- Those who sweat excessively and would like to feel refreshed
- Those active in sports
- Those with blemished skin
- Menopausal women
- Bath oil with nurturing jojoba oil that emulsifies in water
- Contains natural essential sage oil
- Sage oil (Salvia officinalis), jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), castor oil (Ricinus communis)
- 100 ml
Add 1-3 capfuls of Sage Purifying Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills.
For foot baths, add 1-2 caps of Sage Bath to comfortably hot (about 40°C) water. Ideally, soak feet twice a week for 10 to 15 minutes each time.
Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Parfum*, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil.
*from natural essential oils
Formulation: Sage essential oil has warmed, calming qualities and is helpful to oily, blemished skin. Jojoba oil leaves skin soft and moisturized. Sulfated castor oil enables bath essence to disperse easily in water.