Lipgloss 05 Cornelian 4.5ml Clearance Sale
Shine and care: Dr. Hauschka Lip Gloss
A good deed for the lips: Dr. Hauschka Lip Gloss provides both glossy colour and high-quality care. The hydrating formulation is easy to apply thanks to the included brush. You can use our Lip Gloss on its own or over lipstick for a dazzling finish. Meet your new favourite, versatile lip product.
- provides a brilliant shine
- nourishes the lips
- maintains moisture
- available in six colours
Luscious and alive: For a silky-soft feel and brilliant shine. Combines mineral pigments with nourishing botanical ingredients such as anthyllis, mango butter and sea buckthorn oil to soothe, protect and moisturize lips.
Best Before: March 2022
*T&Cs Applies - While stocks last!
Product is non-exchangeable/refundable
Product is near best before date
- Gives lips a shimmery sheen
- Cares for the soft skin on the lips
- Moisturises and ensures suppleness
- Smooths and supports the regeneration of sensitive skin
- 4.5 ml
- Beeswax, mango butter and apricot kernel oil care for the delicate skin on the lips
- Retain moisture and keep lips smooth
- Sea buckthorn fruit oil and kidney vetch protect and smooth the regeneration of sensitive skin
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis)
- Apricot stone oil (Prunus armeniaca)
- Anthyllis (Anthyllis vulneraria)
- Candelilla wax (Euphorbia cerifera)
- Mango butter (Mangifera indica)
- Sea buckthorn fruit oil (Hippophae rhamnoides)
- Beeswax (Cera alba).
- Apply on its own or as a finishing touch to further intensify the effect of Lipstick.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Citronellol*, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Silica, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
*from natural essential oils