Sage Purifying Bath Essence 100ml
Awakens the senses and cleanses the skin
With carefully selected essential oils, Sage Purifying Bath Essence offers warmth. It also refreshes after sport and physical exercise and has a deodorising effect. Sage foot baths revive tired, swollen feet and ,used regularly, regulate perspiration and make the skin soft and smooth.
- Warms and refreshes
- Has a deodorising effect
- Cares for blemished skin
- Also perfect as a foot bath
- Regulating effect warms and freshens at the same time
- With regular use, reduces calluses and cornifications and leaves the skin soft and smooth again
- Suitable for cleansing impure skin
- As a full bath: regulates excessive sweat formation (e.g. night sweat)
- As a hand and foot bath: regulates sweaty hands/feet, warms cold hands/feet
- Those who tend to be cold and would like to warm up
- Those who sweat excessively and would like to feel refreshed
- Those active in sports
- Those with blemished skin
- Menopausal women
- Bath oil with nurturing jojoba oil that emulsifies in water
- Contains natural essential sage oil
- Sage oil (Salvia officinalis), jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), castor oil (Ricinus communis)
- 100 ml
Add 1-3 capfuls of Sage Purifying Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills.
For foot baths, add 1-2 caps of Sage Bath to comfortably hot (about 40°C) water. Ideally, soak feet twice a week for 10 to 15 minutes each time.
Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Parfum*, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil.
*from natural essential oils
Formulation: Sage essential oil has warmed, calming qualities and is helpful to oily, blemished skin. Jojoba oil leaves skin soft and moisturized. Sulfated castor oil enables bath essence to disperse easily in water.
I used the sage bath essence for 2 weeks and my hardened skin on my feet is so beautifully softened and it's not painful for me to walk anymore .
I bring this along when I go and do my mani and pedi session so that I can have a nice hand and foot soak.
Just finished a session for a Dr. Hauschka workshop and got to use the products, from cleansing, skincare, mask etc. The experience was equivalent to a session of salon treatment. My skin was visibly much calmer and after the session. The botanical bath oils smells, like the sage oil really uplifts up my mood.