Hydrating Cream Mask 30ml
Nourishes and Protect your skin.
- Hydrating Cream Mask nurtures and nourishes while protecting the skin against dryness from harsh weather.
- This rich mask offers intensive care to dry and sensitive skin, as well as skin in need of renewal.
- Skin looks and feels supple, fresh and smooth.
Formulation: Quince seed extract replenishes and helps dry skin retain moisture while supporting the skin's natural oil production. Nourishing almond, avocado and jojoba oils hydrate the outer layer of skin as rose wax soothes and protects. Skin looks and feels supple, fresh and smooth.
- Comforts the skin
- Noticeably enriches and envelops the skin
- Protects the skin in the long term from drying out and irritating external influences
- Additional intensive care for dry, sensitive skin requiring regeneration and skin that is stressed by environmental influences
- Activates the skin's hydrating properties and regulates its sebum and hydration processes
- Dry skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Mature skin
- 30 ml
- Quince (Pyrus cydonia)
- Almond oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis)
- Avocado oil (Persea gratissima)
- Beeswax (Cera alba)
- Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
- Rose wax (Rosa damascena).
- Apply a generous amount of Hydrating Cream Mask to the face (include the eye area), neck and, if necessary, decollete once or twice a week.
- Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth.
- For optimum skin care results, we recommend deep cleansing with Facial Steam Bath and Clarifying Clay Mask prior to use.
Aqua, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cera Alba, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Olus Oil, Parfum*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Triticum Vulgare Bran Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Cera, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Lanolin, Sucrose Polystearate, Glyceryl Caprate, Propolis Cera, Alcohol.
*from natural essential oils