Birch Arnica Energising Body Oil 75ml
After a strenuous activity or a sauna, the skin welcomes revitalisation
- A refreshing scent that revives the body and awakens the mind
- Maintain moisture balance for soft, supple skin
- Tired muscles are soothed and stiff limbs are warmed for increased flexibility
- Activates skin metabolism and stimulates circulation
- Loosens tense muscles and warms strained joints
- Particularly recommended for massages after exercise or a sauna
- Refreshing mint/lemon scent
- Supports detoxification during treatments
- People who are physically active (e.g. after sports, gardening or a stressful day at work)
- Sauna users
- Arnica and birch leaves that strengthen the skin’s natural functions, invigorating burdock root and nettle combined with sunflower oil from controlled organic farming mature for one week at 37°C in line with a proprietary rhythmic procedure
- Very well suited as a massage oil
Birch (Betula alba), arnica (Arnica montana), nettle (Urtica urens), burdock root (Arctium lappa), sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus), jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis).
Apply evenly and massage into your skin. Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption and improves moisture retention.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Parfum*, Linalool*, Citral*, Limonene*, Coumarin*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*, Brassica Alba Seed Extract.
*from natural essential oils
Birch leaves, arnica, burdock root and nettle are combined with sunflower oil, and then carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods. During this phase, the mixtures are heated to 37 °C – human body temperature. The base products are carefully mixed in the mornings and evenings to allow the properties of the nurturing plants to be transferred to the oil.
Excellent , light, aromatique oil. Use it after a work out for sore muscles, also helps with bruises.
Release tired muscles after strenuous exercise.
Speechless! Was looking for a lavender body oil coz i seem to love lavender all along, the specialist told me it's a very good body oil for a massage, definitely moisturing, and the reason i bought is because it lightens up pigmentations! Bought another one too which is the Blackthorn Body Oil for my stretch marks. Recommending this to everyone, as this really HELPS TO LIGHTEN PIGMENTATIONS AND STRETCH MARKS! Wont waste my time reviewing if this product doesnt work. This brand should be way better than most expensive and high end brands.. Highly recommended!