Clarifying Intensive Treatment (up to 25 years) 40ml
Oil Free Effective intensive care for skin prone to inflammation during puberty for young, blemished skin
This oil free intensive treatment from Dr. Hauschka understands the needs of young, blemished skin. It provides soothing and balancing impulses, minimizing the appearance of spots and blemishes. Over the course of the 28-day treatment, you will notice your skin normalize and your complexion becomes visibly clearer.
- Supports skin's cleansing processes and accelerates the removal
- Clears the complexion
- Has a calming, harmonizing and balancing effect
- Gives irritated skin a normalizing stimulus
blemished skin, young skin
- When using the Clarifying Intensive Treatment, Clarifying Toner should not be used in the morning and evening
- Daytime skincare products can easily be applied over the Clarifying Intensive Treatment (up to age 25)
Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana), saltwater (Bad Bentheim), daisy (Bellis perennis), nasturtium (Tropaeolum majus), Rhodochrosite, silver.
Young Blemished Skin
- Skin cells are renewed every 28 days.
- Mirroring this same regenerative cycle, Clarifying Intensive Treatment (up to age 25) should be used for 28 days.
- Clarifying Intensive Treatment (up to age 25) works most effectively when used four times a year as a stimulus.
- After morning and evening cleansing, mist 4-5 pumps onto the face, neck and décolleté then gently press into the skin.
- One bottle should provide a full 28 day course.
Aqua, Hamamelis Virgiana Leaf Water, Maris Sal, Parfum*, Linalool*, Bellis Perennis Flower Extract¹, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract¹ , Rhodochrosite¹, Silver¹, Alcohol, Lactose.
¹ in rhythmitised dilution
*from natural essential oils
Rhythmitised dilutions of daisy and nasturtium with the gemstone rhodochrosite act quickly to balance the skin. Witch hazel and rhythmitised silver balance moisture content and stabilize skin, minimizing the appearance of breakouts. Further information: Dr.Hauschka’s Five Intensive Treatments for Special Cases