Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black 4ml
Like magic: Precise, eye-defining lines.
Our Liquid Eyeliner is very easy to apply and perfect for creating precise lines. Its particularly fine brush allows you to produce a delicate line along the lashes as well as a sweeping finish at the outer corner of the eye. Meanwhile, the delicate skin around the eye is cared for by the medicinal plant extracts that are at the heart of Dr. Hauschka Liquid Eyeliner and all our natural cosmetics. Our Liquid Eyeliner is also suitable for contact lens wearers.
- easy application
- comes with an extra fine brush
- long hold
- available in two colours
Draw a line from the middle to the inner corner, then from the middle to the outer corner, gradually widening the line and ending with a flourish.
- Combines mineral pigments with botanical ingredients to nurture and soothe.
- Enables precise, extravagant eyeliner that lasts for a long time
- Calms the sensitive eye area
- Protects the fine eye area and keeps it smooth
- 4 ml
- Eyebright, black tea and neem soothe the sensitive eye area ; Rose wax and beeswax protect the fine eye area and keep it smooth
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis)
- Beeswax (Cera alba)
- Black tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Neem (Melia azadirachta)
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis)
- Rose wax (Rosa damascena)
- Draw a line from the middle to the inner corner, then from the middle to the outer corner, gradually widening the line and ending with a flourish.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Sorbitol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Sucrose Distearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Polystearate, Lysolecithin, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
*from natural essential oils
Love how the fine brush just simply glides across the eyelids and it's perfect for creating sharp cat eyeliner wings. If I want bolder lines, either just layer over or use more pressure to achieve a bolder dramatic line for evenings.