Blush 02 apricot 5g
A NEW favorite shade that will make heads turn
Enchanting: sculpt your face and highlight your cheeks with this Blush.
Available in 2 new shades: Blush 01 raspberry & Blush 02 apricot
- The delicate pink color is the perfect choice for people with blonde hair and fair skin
- Peach-colored blush adds natural color to the face of brown-haired people
- Pink shades are ideal for people with black hair
- Matching blush color with lipstick color is a great way to complete the overall look
The complex of mineral pigments and nourishing botanical extracts like sage and hazelnut accentuate your cheeks for a healthy, radiant look.
Benefits: Models the face, Contains mineral pigments, Comes in 2 new colours - 01 raspberry, 02 apricot
How and where to apply Blush depends on your face shape?
- Square face: Lightly apply the Blush under the cheekbones. This softens the appearance of the cheeks.
- Round face: Apply the blush to the cheekbones on a diagonal from the tip of the nose to the temples. This makes your face look slimmer.
- Oval face: Apply the Blush to the cheekbones horizontally. This preserves the slim shape of your face.
- If you are not sure: smile or pout. This will make your cheekbones protrude
Talc, Kaolin, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Silk (Serica) Powder, Silica, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Maltodextrin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *from natural essential oils