Blush 02 apricot 5g
A NEW favorite shade that will make heads turn
Enchanting: sculpt your face and highlight your cheeks with this Blush.
Available in 2 new shades: Blush 01 raspberry & Blush 02 apricot
- The delicate pink color is the perfect choice for people with blonde hair and fair skin
- Peach-colored blush adds natural color to the face of brown-haired people
- Pink shades are ideal for people with black hair
- Matching blush color with lipstick color is a great way to complete the overall look
The complex of mineral pigments and nourishing botanical extracts like sage and hazelnut accentuate your cheeks for a healthy, radiant look.
Benefits: Models the face, Contains mineral pigments, Comes in 2 new colours - 01 raspberry, 02 apricot
How and where to apply Blush depends on your face shape?
- Square face: Lightly apply the Blush under the cheekbones. This softens the appearance of the cheeks.
- Round face: Apply the blush to the cheekbones on a diagonal from the tip of the nose to the temples. This makes your face look slimmer.
- Oval face: Apply the Blush to the cheekbones horizontally. This preserves the slim shape of your face.
- If you are not sure: smile or pout. This will make your cheekbones protrude
Talc, Kaolin, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Silk (Serica) Powder, Silica, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Maltodextrin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *from natural essential oils
Not a fan of make up but bought brush as set with the blush duo 02.surprisingly brush is very soft and blusher smells like flower.somehow blusher powder suits my skin tone and im more to a tan asian,have been using it everyday & really felt confident with minimal makeup on.
Recommended for everyday, ootd, bridal makeup. Pink is very natural as if like it adjusted to the skin tone. Similar blusher would be from Dior but too expensive and harmful for skin. Wouldn't want to be sued by my customers for harming their skin hehe. Reasonable price for its healing properties and astounding look - SZB'dal