Rose Nurturing Body Oil 75ml
Harmonising, strengthening care for your skin and mind
There are times when your skin and mind long for harmonising, strengthening care. Promote a sense of balance and well-being with this delicate, nourishing body oil. Even baby’s skin can enjoy the nurturing and fortifying care provided by our Rose Nurturing Body Oil, which makes it perfect for baby massages.
No one is too old or too young for this precious rose oil.
- Provides harmony and balance
- Perfect for baby massages
- Nourishes and pampers
- Combats exhaustion
- For use in every phase of life
STATUS: Out Of Stock
Do make purchase to pre-order and we will update you on the date of shipment.
- Balances harmonise and strengthen the skin
- Helps in case of nervousness and mental exhaustion
- Pampers the senses with a fine, natural rose scent
- Suitable for baby massages
- A particularly fine oil
- People striving for balance
- Infants and children
- Dried Damascene rose flower buds and sunflower oil from controlled organic farming mature for one week at 37°C in line with a proprietary rhythmic procedure
- To obtain Damascene roses of high biological quality, WALA works with rose growers in countries such as Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan and Ethiopia
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus), rose – as extract and essential oil (Rosa damascena), jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis).
- 75 ml
Apply evenly and massage into your skin. Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption and improves moisture retention.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Parfum*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Limonene*.
*from natural essential oils
Formulation: Damask roses are combined with sunflower oil and carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods to allow the skin balancing properties of the rose to be transferred to the oil. During this phase, the mixture is heated to 37 °C – human body temperature. The base product is carefully mixed in the mornings and evenings to allow the skin balancing properties of the rose to be transferred to the oil.