Strengthening and moisturizes the scalp and hair
- Cleanses and moisturises really gently
- With high-quality apricot kernel oil and extracts
- A silicone-free shampoo
Tips: Silk Body Powder could use a dry shampoo. If prone to oily scalp, shake a little Silk Body Powder onto palm and vigorously tousle through the hair.
- Cleanses in a mild and gentle way
- For all hair types
- The fresh scent of lemon, bergamot and spearmint
- Nourishes right to the tips
- Vitalises the scalp
- For All Hair Styles
- Applicable for coloured hair.
- The extract of chickpeas which is rich in protein makes the hair easier to comb.
- Chickpeas (Cicer arietinum), Lemon (Citrus Limon), Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla), Peppermint (Metha Piperita)
- 150 ml
- The whole family
Gently massage a little into wet hair and scalp. Rinse well.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-Glucoside, Inulin, Sodium Cocoyl/Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Cicer Arietinum Seed Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Fructosyl Cocoate/Olivate, Fructose, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.
*from natural essential oils
I like how my hair feels after it’s dried. It doesn’t cause my hair sticky.
Not too suddsy, delicate lovely scent. My hair was soft, but had volume & shine. Very happy.
Doesn't dry my hair and smells great! Not a fan of the tube container, would prefer a bottle.