Soothing Mask 30ml
For sensitive and irritated skin
Our Soothing Mask offers welcome relief and relaxation to sensitive, easily irritated skin and skin prone to stress-induced redness. This face mask guides your skin back to a state of balance. It regulates moisture and is also suitable for skin prone to couperose. You can use our Soothing Mask as a classic face mask or apply a thin layer under your daytime skin care product.
- Calms and relaxes
- Provides a stabilising impulse
- A good deed for the skin
- Gently restores the skin's natural balance
- Soothes the skin
- Skin noticeably recovers and is sustainably soothed
- Helps skin retain moisture
- For sensitive, irritated and skin prone to stress-induced redness
- Suitable in case of couperosis
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana), anthyllis (Anthyllis vulneraria), quince (Pyrus cydonia), lady’s mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris), borage (Borago officinalis), buckwheat (Polygonum fagopyrum), mullien (Verbascum thapsus), shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii), macadamia nut oil (Macadamia ternifolia)
- 30 ml
After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount of Soothing Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth. For additional deep cleansing intensive care, we recommend using Clarifying Steam Bath and Clarifying Clay Mask.
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Alcohol, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Bentonite, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum Leaf Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Parfum*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Citral*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Coumarin*, Xanthan Gum, Lysolecithin.
*from natural essential oils
This is my favorite! Besides using as a mask, I use it sometimes as my moisturizer. It soothes my skin as I often have dots.
I like this mask. When I went on holiday, had sun burnt and felt terrible . Luckily, I brought my soothing mask with me and applied think layer on my face. Next day, my sun burnt face felt so much better !