Hayflower Cardamom Cleansing Lotion 200ml
Pamper your skin with our cleansing lotion!
Exclusive body cleanser - Dr. Hauschka Hayflower Cardamom Cleansing Lotion
- Using the strength of sun-drenched hayflowers and nourishing avocado oil, it cleanses the body and hands particularly gently without drying out the skin.
- Enjoy a sense of peace and relaxation as you shower in the evening with the creamy Cleansing Lotion.
- For a quick shot of relaxation during the day, simply use the Cleansing Lotion to wash your hands.
- The mild surfactants contained also make it suitable for sensitive skin.
- Good as a shaving cream
- Cleanses your skin without drying it
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- 200 ml
- The whole family
- Foam up the balm in your hands and spread on the skin.
- Rinse and gently dry the skin.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hayflower Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hectorite, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Parfum*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.
*from natural essential oils
I usually use the bath oil essence in almond or lemon as a hand treatment after washing my hands with soap as it has a light moisturizing effect. I immediately wanted to try this as it's made for the hands & body & I thought it is better suited for my needs especially with all the extra hand washing.The scent is noticeable but not too strong or lingering & it lathers nicely & makes my hands lightly moisturized, softer and healthier..I like the two scents but to me they are more earthy which I don't mind for a hand wash. But for a body wash, I like the Stone Pine Sea Salt scent better.
My wife likes the mild cleansing action and light hint of Cardamom scent. I use it as it is a great men's shaving cream!